The Windmill BBQ Pan with Lid S
|Availability:||In stock (6)|
|Delivery time:||The delivery time is 1 to 2 business days.|
Cast-iron casserole including lid and Bakelite lid knob. Suitable for gas, induction and ceramic hobs, ovens, barbecues, open fire or camping stove, using charcoal or briquettes. The knob resists temperatures up to 200°C. Stainless steel lid knobs are available as an alternative.
The barbecue pans are cast-iron casseroles, always delivered with a cast-iron lid. A Bakelite lid knob that resists temperatures up to 200°C is included as standard. With the stainless-steel lid knob, you can use the barbecue pans at higher temperatures. This accessory can be ordered separately in two sizes. The barbecue pan is a modern version of the Dutch oven. The pans have a flat base, sturdy handles and a lid with a raised edge. You can also add charcoal onto the lid to heat up the pan from above. The flat base prevents damage to the firepit or barbecue grill. The self-basting lid catches steam from the dish. Small semi-circles ensure moisture drips back into the dish.
- The pans have two robust handles and are delivered as standard with a Bakelite lid knob, which can resist temperatures up to 200°C.
- Ideal for baking, roasting, stewing and braising. The pan can also be used as an oven dish, and are made of durable cast iron. This ensures optimal heat conduction and retention. The pans will last a lifetime if you treat them as specified in the instructions provided.
- Suitable for any heat source: gas, induction or ceramic hob, oven, barbecue, open fire or camping stove, using charcoal or briquettes.
- The lid has semi-circles on the inside to collect moisture escaping your delicious stew or other dish and return it.
- Available in three sizes: 2.1, 2.9 and 3.8 litres.